Call for Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
2019 IEEE 8th International Conference on Advanced Power System
Automation and Protection (APAP2019)
2019 IEEE 8th International Conference on Advanced Power System Automation and Protection (APAP2019) will be held during October 21-24, 2019, in Xi’an, China, with the theme as" New Challenge and Development in Power System Automation and Protection". This conference is sponsored by Xi’an Jiaotong university, IEEE and CSEE.
APAP2019 will include keynotes and invited speeches, plenary sessions, dedicated workshops, oral presentations, and poster sessions on different topics including but not limited to:
· Protection and Control for HVDC and AC Hybrid Power systems
· Protection and Control for Modern Distributed Network
· Smart Substation and Communication
· Power Equipment on-line Monitoring and Protection
· AI & Big DATA Applications in Smart Grid
· Power System Resilience
Participants of the APAP2019 are kindly invited to submit a paper. All papers will be reviewed and the accepted paper will be offered with Engineering Index (EI), and be presented at the Conference orally or by poster.
· Abstract Submission Deadline: April 30, 2019
· Abstract Acceptance Notification: May 31, 2019
· DraftPaper Submission Deadline: July 15, 2019
· Paper Acceptance Notification: Aug 15,2019
For more detailed information, please visit www.apap2019.org, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us if you would like to propose and organize a session, a panel, a workshop, or aspecial forum in the Conference.
You are invited to participate in this great event for sharing ideas, friendship and culture in the long history and hospitality city-Xi'an.
APAP2019 included in IEEE Xplore, indexed by EI.